Construction Project Manager / HPM in CAMDEN, Arkansas
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the entire construction process from start to finish. This position plans and coordinates all aspects of the construction process to effectively manage the risk at hand. This includes managing vendors, contract negotiations, client expectations, dispute resolution, estimating/procurement and schedule production. In this role you may be required to travel up to 30% of the time
· Oversee the work of assistant project managers and participates in delivering training for other project and some field staff.
· Maintain the Job Cost Report, ledgers, and budget.
· Develop all project administration, correspondence, letters etc.
· Provides planning, administration, programming, design, construction and technical support to ensure all construction projects assigned are executed in accordance with the established standards and procedures.
· Develops and ensures budgetary controls are in place for each project in order to effectively monitor progress and budget.
· Develops and/or reviews documentation related to project construction administration, contractor payments, change orders, construction inspections, quality controls, safety and overall contract compliance. Prepares cost estimates and analyzes contractor proposals.
· Complies with all internal reporting procedures and policies related to budget, contract administration, and other project-related requirements.
· Prepares documentation and analysis for decisions related to the award of construction and/or consultant services contracts.
· Attends owners organizational meetings for input on construction, renovation, and other types of projects requested.
· Serves as owner's representative in the execution and administration of engineering, design and construction contracts.
· Prepares, reviews, and updates budgets and scope amendments for changes in funding projects. Prepares recommendations for review/approval by the Owner.
· Prepares and reviews change orders to construction contracts and amendments to A/E contracts. Prepares recommendations for review/approval by the Owner.
· Attend planning meetings and project status meetings.
· Search for new business and grow relationships with existing customers.
· Manage all submittal approvals, RFI's, RFP's, SWA's, EWO's, PCO's, Material Procurement.
· Develop and maintain the project plan by producing SSR's, issuing monthly projections, and change orders, change proposals/pricing for the owner, creating/monitoring pay applications and cash flow in an effort to manage the budget.
· This includes strategic thinking and planning schedule and budget.
· Maintain a complete understanding of job contract and contract documents.
· Bachelor's Degree in Building Science, Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related field preferred
· 5-10 years of experience in large, complex facility construction and on-site experience in the management of new construction and the renovation of existing assets
· Detailed knowledge of the construction process, budgeting, accounting and procurement in order to manage a construction project
· Proficient in MS office and scheduling software such as Suretrak, Project, P6, Procore, Revit, VICO or equivalent
· Valid Driver's License required
Certified Construction Manager (CCM)
OSHA 30 Hour
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Environment: Work is performed mainly in an indoor and outdoor setting with exposure to all types of weather and temperature conditions, and travel from site to site.
Physical: Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination; to travel to other locations using various modes of private and commercial transportation; and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
Vision: See in the normal visual range with or without correction.
Hearing: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
Hoar Holdings is an EOE - Race/Color/Sex/Religion/National Origin/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Vets/Disabilities
Hoar does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or agencies. Any resume submitted to any employee of Hoar without a prior written search agreement will be considered unsolicited and the property of Hoar.