Listing Expires: 02/29/2024
- Develop and maintain new and current software solutions
- Support ERP administration and reporting
Areas of responsibility:
- Manage and support in-house developed software.
- Support manufacturing teams by providing software solutions for manufacturing related issues and enhancements.
- Work with corporate IT on global projects that affect local operation.
- Assist in providing support for Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) ERP system.
- Develop and maintain reports used in all aspects of the business.
- Adheres to all Nexans AmerCable’s Safety Standards and Safe Work Practices
- Follows and abides by Nexans Code of Ethics and Business Conduct Standards
Expected results (What is the expected contribution of the position? What are the main objectives and expected results linked to objectives?):
- Updates supervisor on status of projects or technical issues
- Exercises judgment and creativity in selecting and applying procedures correctly, and determines when to refer problems to the supervisor or next level of support
Required skills and qualifications (Management and function competencies regarding available Nexans models, personal attributes, education, experience):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3 Years of experience
- Oracle PL/SQL and/or general SQL skills
- Professional experience with Microsoft programming tools and C# and MVC
- Oracle E-business Suite ERP and Oracle DB experience desired
- Microsoft Windows OS and Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Ability to work on many projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
Job Category: Other
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: El Dorado, Arkansas
Name: Tiffany McDaniel